WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE DURING THE PANDEMIC
– ESPAÑOL –
Tuesday, Starts at 8am – 2pm
- Please stay in your car and follow the direction of volunteers.
- Come prepared to open the door of your car’s trunk or door.
- Observe social distancing: 6 feet away.
- You can only collect ONE other bag for a relative.
THE STORE IS CLOSED
ONLY SCHEDULED STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING
Call us at 813-633-1548 ext. 228 before coming, if you:
- you need to pick up an emergency food bag
- are confined to their home, isolated, quarantined
- know of someone who has no access to food
VOLUNTEERS – FOOD PANTRY ONLY
Following the guidelines of the CDC and public health care officials, we are only programming volunteers in teams of 10 or less.
Individual volunteers work at stations 6 feet or more apart.
All scheduled volunteers complete a health exam.
It is required to wear a face mask, gloves, and practice social distancing.
Volunteers with pre-existing conditions or who are within the guidelines of populations at risk are encouraged to take the necessary precautions to stay healthy.
If you would like to help process the food bags, please register by calling MaryEllen Welton Barragan at 813-633-1548 x. 228
WE ACCEPT FOOD DONATIONS & FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS ONLY