Welcome to Beth–El
Beth–El is House of God: where you can feed your mind, body, and spirit!
– ESPAÑOL –
FOOD PANTRY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- Please stay in your car and follow the guidelines of the volunteers.
- Come prepared to open the door of your trunk or car.
- Consider the practice of social distancing: 6 feet away.
- You can only collect ONE bag for a relative confined at home
NEW! FOOD HOME DELIVERY
Now in Wimauma, in collaboration with the Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger, Meals on Wheels 4 Kids. This is a food delivery service for families with children who dont have access to transportation. It’s easy! Just fill out this form online and an operator will contact you to complete the process.
USE THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY NOW!
Guidelines for volunteers in Beth-El during COVID-19:
- Before coming, please register to serve with:
- MariaElena Welton-Barragan (813) 633-1548 x. 228 / email@example.com
- Pastor Tamara Leonard-Lara (813) 633-1548 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wear closed–toe shoes
- Mandatory use of masks and gloves
- Wear sunscreen
- Required to maintain social distance of 6 feet or more
- Groups of 10 people or less
- Wash your hands often
- Use sanitizer
- Upon arrival, wait for your temperature to be taken and fill out a form
WE ACCEPT FOOD DONATIONS AND FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS ONLY
Beth-El´s mission is possible thanks to our covenant partners: The Mission Ministry Team of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church/Grace Presbytery, Peace River Presbytery, and Presbytery of Tampa Bay. We appreciate our partners and their churches that support us.